SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Anything Goes

Good morning and a very happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were given free reign to make whatever we like, just like you. So here is my make for this Anything Goes challenge.
 This card is for my neighbours grand daughter and she is a beautiful red head so thought this image suited her perfectly. I've used the image, papers and embellies from the cute Winnie Special moments collection. I sat and fussy cut everything by hand which I love doing, especially at the moment as I'm still not able to colour because of the issues with my neck and shoulder. I am posting this well in advance, (9th November) so maybe I am colouring by now, who knows, I really do hope so lol
Here is a close up for you.
As always don't forget to go grab today's massive discount code from the blog, and check out what my teamies have made.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the detail!❤️ She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a lovely spring scene! Hope you are coloring again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card,love all the details and the scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! With perfect embellies and paper!
    Hester

    ReplyDelete