SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Special Birthdays

Good morning and a very, very happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog we are celebrating "Special Birthday's".
"Why was that theme chosen?" I hear you ask, well, it's a certain someones 50th birthday this coming Saturday. Yep, you guessed it, I will be 50 magnificent years old (young) on Saturday. I've been looking forward to this for so long, and planning my party for about a year now. I can't show you all the things I've made yet but I will do after the event. My unbirthday surely will be a frabjous event. I just hope the Jaberwocky doesn't fly in an cause havoc. And I do hope the Tweedles don't send people off in the wrong direction to Trotters Bottom, or the ghastly Salezen Grum. Oh and I hope my cake isn't Upelkuchen. And if anyone has a Bandersnatch please leave it tied up outside, I wouldn't want them to get hurt while we are all doing the Futterwacken!
So, onto today's make. Seeing as my party has a Mad Hatter's Tea Party these I have (once again) used the fabulous Winnie In Wonderland collection. I have covered these cardboard numbers using one of the backing papers, I covered them with a black acrylic paint first. I then slightly distressed the edges by lightly sanding them, then added some faux stitching with a white pen. I then printed and fussy cut lots and lots of images and embellies out. I laid them all in place on the numbers, moving them around until I was happy with them, and then glued them all in place, and there you have it. I will put these in the middle of the food table I think.

Here they are individually so you can see them closer.

Righto, I'll be back soon, another year older, but probably not wiser!
Now don't forget to pop over to the team blog to check out my fabulous teamies makes, and of course to grab your massive discount code for today.

20 comments:

  1. Another Massive Alice in Wonderland fan here ... so utterly loving this creation!! Stunning, sending lots of love!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project and fantastic design...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning. Love the 50 design.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning and looks striking. You'll have to put a picture of you in the centre of the 0 wearing your birthday hat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest of un-birthdays; hope you have a wonderful week full of fun! This is amazing with that incredible design!! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, Anjie!
    I still haven't heard from you. You really should stop by Word Art Wednesday.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I love the papers and sweet images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Anjie, such a brilliant design with lots of super details.
    Happy Birthday for Saturday.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fab. Can't wait to see them at the party. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anjie first wishing you a very happy birthday 50 another new decade for you. I hope you have a wonderful day for it.
    Wow what a neat project you have made I love you beautiful 50 blocks and decorated wonderfully so gorgeous. Big hugs and kisses to you for a lovely day. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this so so much!!! Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Anjie and wishing you a fantabulous Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Anjie!!! Love your stunning make for this week, you are the details genius, always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this looks great. I love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous free standing project Anjie. I'm so glad you chose to join in with the fun at'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous project and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a perfect centerpiece Anjie! Hope you had a fabulous day.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an fabulous make! I hope you had a wonderful party! x

    Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this project - it is so fun and creative. A perfect gift. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete