SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

Not a square card

Good morning from us all at the Polkadoodles challenge blog
This week the challenge set for the team was to make anything but a square card. I thought I would make a circle card for a change as I haven't made one for a while. So here it is.
I have used left over bits of design sheet 1 from the ever so cute Sticks and Bone collection. I used the other bits for a make a few weeks ago. This is why it's always worth while saving the bits that are left over. I've used the Tattered Lace Decorative Edge circle dies to create the card shape and added a squiggly line around the edge. I've place the image and all the embellies on to 3D foam to make them pop. I've shaped and layered the flowers and added to the edge of the card.
Don't forget to go over to our blog to see all the other makes from the team.

6 comments: