SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Design Sheet

Good morning and Happy 
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to use a design sheet. The challenge for you, if you wish to enter, is as always anything goes.
So I thought I would make an early start on my Christmas cards for this year by using a design sheet from the fab Baked With Love download collection. I love all the Gingerbreads that Nikky creates, I think they are just adorable and those who are regulars to my blog, know I use them loads and loads.
So I started with an A5 Kraft card blank, and ran around the edge with a stitch tool, and then went over it with a brown fine liner pen to make it look stitched. I then cut out all the elements on the design sheet and arranged them on the card. When I was happy with the position of everything I glued them down.
When I fussy cut I like to leave a border around everything to make it pop a bit more. It also saves having to cut around very delicate areas and risking chopping them off.
Now don't forget to pop over to the blog and grab today's discount code and check out my teamies fab makes.

13 comments:

  1. Love it Anjie can never start to early lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little gingies!! Fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Great idea to get a head start on the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to get an early start! I seem to always be running late! Love it Anjie.💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas card Anjie, lots of super details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Anjie, I haven't even started yet! How bad is that!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never too soon to start, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anjie what a beautiful card I love your Gingerbread men a super cute card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to start on Christmas, I am always a last minute maker for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anjie this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about your Gingerbreads card. So gorgeous
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Christmas card,love your colors and design...Željka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christmas in April... I love that, I love Christmas. Beautiful card, full of lovely details as always.

    ReplyDelete