SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2017

More Darling buds

Good afternoon everyone, I have another post today to share a make from the new range of Digi's from the pen of Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles. They are called The Darling Buds and are all flower related. So here is my 2nd make with these adorable images, I've used Snowdrop and you can find her HERE. As an added bonus when you buy these black and white images, you will also receive a free coloured image, how good is that!! You can also buy all the images in one collection HERE.
The papers and stamped butterflies I have used are from the Belle Papillion crafting kit/
If you pop over to our Facebook pages you will find lots more makes from my teamies there.
Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card the image is just so pretty and I love all the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, love them all couldn't decide which one to have so got them all ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Anjie! She goes so well with those fab papers and I adore her blue hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete