SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Winnie Winterland number 3

 I'm back yet again to share another make with you from the new Winnie Winterland collection. You can grab the collection on download HERE, on CD HERE, or in individual items HERE. We are having a little launch party over on our Facebook page over the weekend if you want to come and join us. 
 This time I have used another one of those fab Fitting Room sheets but this time with the Bubbleicious Frame die. And I have made an easel card, I never get bored of these cards, I love them. As you can see I have used two papers, some flowers and some bauble embellies. I have added stamens to the flowers and a double bow. I made the stopper for the easel and added some felt snowflakes on to it.


2 comments:

  1. Anjie this is beautiful. Great colouring and design.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning card & a stunning kit... I wish I had some spare cash lol xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete