SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Through The Craft Room Door GDT

Hello everyone. I'm here with something different today.
Back in August I was first prize winner over at Through The Craft Room Door with one of my Digi Choosday makes, this one
And this was the post.
So along with the prize of 3 images I was also asked to do a GDT spot for them and of course I said yes. So here it is.
They are being sponsored this week by Pickled Potpourri Designs, and this cute little dude, Bulldog Love, was one of the images I was given to play with. Just look at that adorable face, how could you not love him!
I coloured him with my Graph'It Markers and used some simples papers matted and layered behind him. I chose the sentiment because that was what I imagined he was saying to his hooman after they had been at work all day leaving him alone.

 I hope they think I have done him justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment