SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 22 July 2016

Summertime!

Good morning everyone. I'm here today with out latest challenge at the Polkadoodles Blog. And that challenge is Summertime. Well here in the UK for the last two days it really has been summertime, in my garden it reached 45 degrees! As a rule I would love that and be out crafting in the garden, but we are currently making over our garden and working in that heat isn't much fun.
Anyhow, onto my challenge card for this week.
For this card I have used a flower from the new Tropical Paradise Flamingo clear stamp set, and a sentiment from the new Oceania clear stamp set. I've coloured the image with Pickled Raspberry and Pine Needles distress inks. I've then cloured over the whole background with the Pickled Raspberry ink and added the usual squiggly black line with a fine liner.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous very nice

    Tammi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving me a great message on my blog. I think I have 2 entries in this months! Take care of yourself. Also, sorry of the loss of your furry children. I also share your pain there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Anjie, such gorgeous colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete