SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

One for the boys!

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well. I'm here today with a new challenge for the Polkadoodles challenge blog. Here in the UK fathers day is coming up soon so we are focusing on male makes for that. We know you don't all have Dads anymore, like me, so we are making the theme more general than Fathers day, we just want to see a make "For the Boys". And here is my make for this week.
I've used one of my all time fave male collections, which is Pretty Tuff. I've coloured the image with my Kuretake Zig Art and Graphic Twin pens. Whenever I have a male make to do this is my go to CD, even if I don't use an image for it the papers are just perfect for males of all ages! Now talking of papers did you know some of our collections have actual physical paper pads? No, well we do and Pretty Tuff is one of those. So if you don't want to print papers you can buy the paper pad HERE. This paper pad even includes 3 sheets of toppers and 3 sheets of sentiments as well as 30 sheets of fabulous quality papers! So all you paper strokers get yourself a pad before they all sell out!
Check out all our other paper pads HERE as well.


6 comments:

  1. a fantastic male card darl... love the image & papers :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, and using my favourite spotty papers too :)
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this Anjie I love the penants you've created too. Fab idea

    ReplyDelete