SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

Busy little Bee!

I'm here with my third make for the launch party over on Facebook, for the next in the adorable Winnie's collection. It is called Fruit Punch and you can find the full download collection HERE, the CD HERE and the elements as separate products HERE. It is just adorable, have a peek!
Well I say third but I suppose it's third and fourth as it is a card with a matching box!
I've used the hexagon essentials dies and the hexagon box dies from Tattered Lace to make these as they fit perfectly with the adorable bumble bee and his hive. I've used pre-coloured images on this one and added some glaze to the jars to make them look like real glass. I fussy cut all the images and sentiments as I wanted them all shaped. Just look at that little honeycomb embellie, isn't it adorable! I've printed everything here into cream card to make it more natural as I thought white was too harsh for these images.
 Here are a few close ups.
 And here is the box. I've put some of the backing paper inside as well so you can see it through the acetate front. The box could then be used to store something other than the card then.

 And here they are as a set.
Ok that's it from me for this launch so far, but don't worry I'll be back with more of these makes before you know it! And of course you can go check out my teamies makes as well for more inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - love the thinking behind the cream card! x

    ReplyDelete