SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Lavender Tea

Good morning everyone, I know it's unusual for me to be here on a Wednesday but I really wanted to share what I've been making over the last few days. I didn't get to do DT samples for the latest Polkadoodles releases but of course I loved the collection so had to buy it. I'm still waiting for my stamps to arrive so I've been playing with the digi stamps on the download collection. This is from the Lavender Tea set.


Who doesn't love a butterfly? I've printed this one quite large it's 12cm across and printed twice so I could give it some height. I've coloured it using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours that I got a while ago. And because I chose such vibrant colours I created my own background by splashing some Dylusions Ink sprays. I'm really pleased with the result and don't think I'll want to part with this one!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Wow, love it the background really sets off the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning. Love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the colours and beautiful background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful butterfly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous butterfly card, love the colours
    Thanks for sharing at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous butterfly card, love the colours
    Thanks for sharing at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful butterfly card with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete