SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

Something New

Good morning everyone I'm here today with a new challenge for Polkadoodles. The challenge is to Use Something New. So recently I bought some new stamps from Polkadoodles so thought I'd use those, and here is my make:

 The stamps I have used are the Can I live here? Mushroom house clear stamp set. They are so easy to use and give a clear and crisp stamp every time!
I have stamped the images onto Kraft card and then coloured them with my Prismacolour pencils. 
Here you can see I have layered them up to create a 3D effect.

8 comments:

  1. WOW, Anjie - that's beautiful! Such a cool creation. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anjie, love those stamps and all the layering really gives it the wow factor
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab and I love those stamps, guess the credit card will be out again.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. & Boom! she does it again absolutely fabulous Anjie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, I love the card front and how the card opens up to reveal those cute mushroom houses. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Anjie - love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this - you are so creative and my fantasy self would really love to live here!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete