SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Something old.

Good morning and Happy Choosday everyone.
I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. It's been a really busy one for me, I was helping out with the prep for the Summer Crafting workshop and show, and then helping out with the workshop. It was great fun once again. Then I got to spend Saturday and Sunday shopping with our very own Nikky and the Lovely Lou from Polkadoodles. I spent way more than I should have, but hey ho, it made me happy and I'll have lots of fun playing with my new stash.
Now, talking of stash, we all have piles and piles of it don't we, now come on admit it, you do! Well over at Digi Choosday this week we are challenging you to have a good old root around and dig out and use some of your old stash to create something new. I've used the old but fabulous Picknix Gingerbread Twist Collection. This really is one of my fave collections! If you love it too you won't want to miss Nikky Hall on Create and Craft on Friday 17th with not one, but two fabulous new collections! Here is a little sneak peek for you. Eeeeek just look how lush both collections are! You are going to LOVE them.

Anyway, here is my make for this week.

Now don't forget to pop over to the team blog to check out the rest of the DT's creations and of course to get your hands on this weeks discount code! And I'll see you next week.

10 comments:

  1. love it, who doesnt love Christmas early lol xx looks so rich...just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Anjie! Loving your great design using those gorgeous gingerbread ‘people’ to frame the sentiment! Glad you enjoyed Summer Crafting, hope it wasn’t too manic!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful make Anjie. Glad you had a brilliant weekend and what the heck if you spent too much. It's all worth it in the end!! Would love to know what you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with this card!!! Love that color palette and all the perfect little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my christmas card, thank you so much, don't forget to post it in plenty of time, I want to display this little beauty for a while! So perfectly christmas! Y x

    ReplyDelete