SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

Blue Birthday

Good morning everyone, I'm here today with some mid challenge inspiration for the Graph'It Markers Colour challenge blog. The challenge which started last week is Blue Birthdays, for you it can be just blue or just birthday should you wish to join us. And you would be silly not to as we have some fab prizes again this time. We are being sponsored again by the lovely Di's Digis.

For my card I have used the beautiful Serenity Stardust image from Polkadoodles.
The Graph'It Markers I have used are:
Skin: 4105, 4125, 4150, 3120
Hair: 4120, 7122, 7125
Dress: 7140, 7150, 7160

The papers are from Lily Of The Valley, the die cuts from Tattered Lace, the flowers from my stash and the ribbon from Polkadoodles.

4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, Anjie! Your colouring is GORGEOUS!
    Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anjie, I like the sweet image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, she turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete