SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Romantice whites

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a great start to your weekend. I'm here this morning with the years 1st post for We Do Doobadoo. The theme we have set for this week is "Romantic Whites" Here is my make
I have used the Flower Swirl mask  as an embossing folder and simply matted onto a white mat and then a white card. I cut out a flower from an extra piece I embossed and added it with a white brad and used two laser art leaves. I added some ribbon, a bow to finish it off. Simple but elegant I think.


3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the design as it makes the card so striking. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Anjie, love that embossing with the stencil
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete