SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Frame it

Good morning everyone, it's time for some mid challenge inspiration over the the Premium Craft Brands Blog. The challenge is "Frame It" and here is my piece.
I stamped a large butterfly stamp in white ink and embossed in white on black card. I then used the red, blue and yellow pearl Panpastels to colour the image in. I then embossed a frame on black card and used a Versamark ink pad over the embossing and then went over it with the yellow pearl Panpastel and it really makes it pop. It's so hard to get a good photo of the effect it gives, but believe me it is really nice!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fab butterfly, a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anjie, you know I do so love my butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Anjie,love the butterfly and the border makes a stunning frame
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete