SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Embossing Inspiration

Good morning everyone, I'm here today with some mid challenge inspiration for the Premium Craft Brands blog. The challenge that was set last week is Emobssing and here is my latest make.
The image is from Polkadoodles and is called Maddie With Present and is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. I have used an embossing folder and a mask as an embossing folder and have gone over them with the pearlescent Pan Pastels.
These are the PAB products I have used:

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anjie - the pearlescent pans work perfectly with your design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anjie, love the effect of the pearl pans with that stencil it looks fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Anjie, love the image and your design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete