SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

In the Pink

Happy Choosday everyone. It's time for a new challenge at Digi Choosday and this time it is "In The Pink"
For my card I have used the Girls Hoot Download Bundle. Everything on the card is from the bundle. The large flowers are from the edges of the sentiment. I have cropped them off and blown them up to the size I wanted. Because all the elements are high quality you don't lost the focus when you blow them up in size. I have used a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art to create the card shape and mats and layers. These are so easy to cut out and MUCH cheaper than buy the very large dies. To make the fabulous papers pop I have outlined the edges of them with a black pen.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Anjie - love the shape!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation
    I love Pink and I love owls - fab shape too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anjie, love the way you've done the flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card as always Anj
    Hugs Sus xx

    ReplyDelete