SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Flora & Fauna

Good morning everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend. I'm here today with a new challenge at Premium Craft Brands which is "Flora & Fauna".
Here is my make
I have used the 15 x 15cm Owl mask and the Orange - Pan Pastel and Violet - Pan Pastel through the mask and then outlined it with a fine black marker pen to make it pop. I then mixed the same pan pastels with the Maimeri Iridescent Paste and painted the flowers. Finally I added the little dots around the edge of the card to use the left over medium.




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie,lovely design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anjie, love those colours together and those flowers look fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete