SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 30 May 2014

Fancy and Frills

It's time a new challenge over at the Graph'It Marker Challenge Blog. The challenge set last week was Fancy and Frills and here is my take on it.
I have printed one of the papers from the Studio 12 CD-rom Picknix Collection 1 onto some card and made a box. I then printed the cupcake image from the same CD  onto some Ultimate Graphic 160gsm paper and coloured it with Graph'It Markers. I then cut some die cuts and stamped the sentiment and Butterfly from a Premium Crafts Brands stamp set. I used a Graph'It MIX'IT Palette and a blender pen to give the butterfly a water coloured look. I coloured the edges of all the die cuts with  Graph'It Markers.



The  Graph'It Markers I used were:

7240, 7220, 7210, 
5120, 5115, 5110

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Anjie, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo Anjie how pretty is this! Totally love it!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous project Anjie. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete