SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Polka Doodles challenge week 20

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is to use spring colours
for my project this week I have decorated a bag. My beautiful Niece Daisy is expecting a baby in October and I am buying and stocking up on baby toiletries for her, well everyone always buys clothes so I like to buy things I know will be useful.
The image and papers are from the fabulous Fredericka CD. If you like these images but don't like CD crafting you can now also buy them as digital downloads which you can find here or as pre-printed images in a pack. You can also buy the papers as a paper stack. You can find them all here. I have coloured the image with Graph It Markers and used chalks to create the background. The sentiment is a Studio 12 stamp which you can find here, isn't it just perfect for this! I've added some Marianne D die cuts and some lace from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, loving your decorated bag,Anjie. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete