SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lacy Sunshine Relay for Life

Good morning all. Lacy Sunshine is helping to fight Breast Cancer. Starting today May 1st thru 17th all  proceeds from the sale of 5 special digi stamps will be donated to Relay for Life's Team Fight  Spirit. You can find the special digis here. Please don't buy Heather Valentin's images from anywhere else as they are selling them illegally.
Here are some cards I have made using the images:

The images are just so cute! I have coloured mine with Graph It Markers which I buy here at Polka Doodles. The papers are magazine freebies again (I have a huge pile of these to get through)! I've added some die cuts, flowers, twine and some pergamano butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Anjie. Love the images. Shame about the pirates selling images illegally.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete