SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Polka Doodles week 51 challenge

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is:

Happy New Year OR Use The Year 2013

We are flexible on the theme - so you can use Happy New Year OR add the numbers 2013 (eg 3 of something or the actual numbers).
 
As this is our last challenge of the year the top three placed entries will all get a prize! The first placed winner will receive a copy of Picknix Vol 1 cd, second place will receive a copy of Back To Nature cd and the third placed entry will receive a copy of Sundae of Seasons cd!

For this weeks challenge I've done a digital scrapbook page. All the elements are from the fabulous Picknix Collection 2 CD from Studio 12. I've put it all together in the My Craft Studio program. I've added shadows to some of the elements to make it look more 3D. To follow the challenge I've used 1 photo, 2 bows and 3 rolling pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment