SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Paper scraps

Hi all. The other day I was wondering what to do with all my left over bits of paper from my recent makes and then saw this post by Miria over at Studio 12. It certainly spured me into action as I had recently made some tags. Here are the ones I originally made:
They are all cut out from a Sizzix die on my Cuttlebug. The tags on the left are done using 2 Stampin Up punches, a scalloped circle and a cirlce with the holly cut out by hand. The ones on the right are done using papers from the Polka Doodles Here Comes Christmas CD and a few Marianne dies for the snowflakes and flowers.

And here are the ones I made using up scraps of Polka Doodles papers:

I think the papers are from the Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons CD. I've added some faux stitching and flower and butterfly embellishments. I then added the images which are from the Polka Doodles Sugarplum Daisy CD. I then punched a hole and added some ribbon. I have to say I am very pleased with how they turned out and it will be hard to part with them! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment