SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Oh Dear...

What am I like not blogging for so long. I honestly did intend to blog more often as I used to but time has just run away with me, it must have gone the same way as my energy lately! I think it's because I tend to put everything on facebook these days! How bad of me as I know you don't all have facebook.
I have been busy doing all different types of crafting so I'll post a few pics to show you what I've been up to.
 This is a paper rose bouquet I made that was snapped up imediately by my mum for one of the girls she cares for.
 I've also had a go at making a few button bouquets. I started with this one using vintage buttons that were kindly given to me by a friend.
 I really enjoyed making this and have another 2 on the go so will upload pics of those once they are done.

I've also been making cards, here are a few of them.




Right, I'm off to do a bit of shopping. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment