SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Something a little bit different

Hello bloggers, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed some sunny weather like we have up here.
I've been working on things for Mothers day pressies over the weekend and thought I'd share a few of them with you.
I've done this for my mum, the photo is of my Grandma and Grandad taken on a family holiday in Skegness in the 1950's. The sentiment and hearts are from Stampin Up's Four Frames, I {Heart} Hearts and For My Family, and are stamped in Tempting Turquoise, and the butterflies were cut on my Silhousette Cameo.
This one uses flowers from Stampin Up's Vintage Vogue, stamped in Real Red, a frame from Elementry Elegance and the butterfly from Strength and Hope. The photo is just for illustration purposes and can be changed for you or removed and a sentiment added.
I'll show you some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. your frames are so pretty, as usual xxx so are your cards( but you know I think they are xxx)

    ReplyDelete