SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Simple card

If anyone happens to read my blog regularly, I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while. My Grandad is back in hospital again after having some massive fits, so I've been otherwise occupied. We haven't been able to visit for a few days as the ward has been quarantined due to an outbreak of gastroenteritius. Fingers crossed he starts to improve today and hopefully we can go visit soon.
I did make a few cards earlier in the week and here is one of them.
I have used the Stampin Up Vintage Vougue stamp set, (I think this is one of my fave sets as it's so versatile). I've stamped the leaves in Stampin Up Classic Green and the flowers in Stampin Up Island Indigo. I've layered up the flowers to give the card some dimension and added some bling. The sentiment is from the Stampin Up Curly Cute stamp set. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment